Are you thinking about kick-starting an exciting new career in teaching? If so, the Train to Teach event at Staffordshire University is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you
Are you thinking about kick-starting an exciting new career in teaching?
If so, the Train to Teach event at Staffordshire University is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you need to know about teacher training and how to apply.
We will be at the, Science Centre, Staffordshire University, Leek Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2DF Tuesday 4th February 2020 between 4.30 – 7.30pm.
Who is this event for?
The event is designed for anyone who has a degree and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2020. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect
If you attend Train to Teach you’ll be able to:
· discuss the different teacher training options available, to help you decide which would best suit you
· meet representatives from our own and other schools/universities that deliver teacher training in this area, and find out about their courses and entry requirements
· receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
· talk to practising teachers, including those who have changed career to teach, about what a career as a teacher is really like
· find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training
How to register https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/teaching-events
We look forward to meeting you.
(Tuesday) 4:30 am - 7:30 pm
Science Centre, Staffordshire University
Comments are closed.