Assessment Only Route
The AO route is intended for very experienced graduate teachers without QTS. Applicants will have a wealth of prior teaching experience. Please contact us on email@example.com to find out more about how the current situation with Covid-19 is affecting our AO programmes.
Apply for 2021 Entry
We are looking forward to sharing our programme with applicants looking to start with us in 2021/22 as we are now full for 2020/21. Look out for our innovative KS2/3 SEND specialism which will be new for September 2021. We also now have a primary Art and Design specialism. Our flexible (two year) programme also continues to be popular. We will update this section in September 2020 with details for the new round of applications.
What Makes Us Different?
We are a small provider, with a nurturing ethos and an amazing partnership of schools. Our vision ‘Rooted In Evidence, Reaching for Excellence’; underpins our offer of a distinctive combination of subject specialisms rather than a purely generalist training combined with a strong emphasis on high quality school-based input; an expectation to exceed the Teachers’ Standards; a partnership which is made up of primary, special and middle schools and comprises a mixture of large and small, urban and rural, faith schools, local authority and academy settings. Our schools are predominately located in Stoke-on-Trent, and across Staffordshire, not just the north of the county.
We Want Our Teachers To Be:
- passionate about the transformative power of the primary phase of education
- reflective and resilient
- well-organised and relate well to others
- able to work collaboratively with groups of fellow trainees and schools
- ambitious to be the best teacher they aspire to be
- knowledgeable and inspirational about their specialism
- caring in relation to both caring about rigour and caring about enabling children to thrive