Assessment Only Route
The AO route is intended for very experienced graduate teachers without QTS. Applicants will have a wealth of prior teaching experience.
What Makes Us Different?
We are a small provider, with a nurturing ethos and an amazing partnership of schools. Our vision ‘Rooted In Evidence, Reaching for Excellence’; underpins our offer of a distinctive combination of subject specialisms rather than a purely generalist training combined with a strong emphasis on high quality school-based input; an expectation to exceed the Teachers’ Standards; a partnership located mostly in Stoke, Staffordshire and East Cheshire and an opportunity for a short Special School placement.
We Want Our Teachers To Be:
- passionate about the transformative power of the primary phase of education
- reflective and resilient
- well-organised and relate well to others
- able to work collaboratively with groups of fellow trainees and schools
- ambitious to be the best teacher they aspire to be
- knowledgeable and inspirational about their specialism
- caring in relation to both caring about rigour and caring about enabling children to thrive