Assessment Only Route
The AO route is intended for very experienced graduate teachers without QTS. Applicants will have a wealth of prior teaching experience. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how the current situation with Covid-19 is affecting our AO programmes.
What Makes Us Different?
We are a small provider, with a nurturing ethos and an amazing partnership of schools. Our vision ‘Rooted In Evidence, Reaching for Excellence’; underpins our offer of a distinctive combination of subject specialisms rather than a purely generalist training combined with a strong emphasis on high quality school-based input; an expectation to exceed the Teachers’ Standards; a partnership which is made up of primary, special and middle schools and comprises a mixture of large and small, urban and rural, faith schools, local authority and academy settings. Our schools are predominately located in Stoke-on-Trent, and across Staffordshire, not just the north of the county.
We Want Our Teachers To Be:
- passionate about the transformative power of the primary phase of education
- reflective and resilient
- well-organised and relate well to others
- able to work collaboratively with groups of fellow trainees and schools
- ambitious to be the best teacher they aspire to be
- knowledgeable and inspirational about their specialism
- caring in relation to both caring about rigour and caring about enabling children to thrive