Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th June This two-day Level 1 P4C Foundation course will be delivered by Neil Phillipson and is suitable for teachers from all key stages, student
Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th June
This two-day Level 1 P4C Foundation course will be delivered by Neil Phillipson and is suitable for teachers from all key stages, student teachers, teaching assistants, governors and parents.
Elements of the course include:
- An introduction to the theory and practice of P4C
- Opportunities to experience philosophical enquiry first-hand
- Developing children’s capacity to ask meaningful questions
- A framework for developing children’s caring, collaborative, critical and creative thinking skills
- Connecting P4C with the curriculum
- Gain certification at Level 1 from Sapere (opening the way to progression to Levels 2 and 3)
- Develop the confidence to start practising P4C in the classroom
- Experience pedagogical approaches that can be applied to their wider practice
- Get a copy of Sapere’s comprehensive Level 1 Handbook (valued at £30)
The Course Leader
Dr Neil Phillipson has sixteen years of teaching experience covering all five key stages. He is an experienced provider of high quality CPD and is a Sapere registered trainer.
Cost: The cost per person is £210.00. This represents great value for money – a third less than the usual cost of a Level 1 course.
Booking Details: To book your place click here.
june 11 (Monday) - 12 (Tuesday)
Teacher Education Bungalow (Bungalow 78)
Keele, Staffs, ST5 5BG
Comments are closed.