Calling all Teacher Educators who are ambitious to lead professional learning. Advance your P4C skills for higher quality enquiries and learn how to support less-experienced
Calling all Teacher Educators who are ambitious to lead professional learning.
Advance your P4C skills for higher quality enquiries and learn how to support less-experienced colleagues.
Have you completed Level 1 and been practicing P4C for six months or more?
This two-day course will advance your skills in conducting higher quality enquiries and in supporting less-experienced colleagues. You will learn how to:
- Facilitate P4C enquiries with more flexibility and reflection
- Enhance learning through critical, creative, caring and collaborative thinking
- Drive progress in philosophical enquiry at your school
The Level 2A course:
- Examines the nature, purpose and methods of philosophical enquiry
- Shows how to choose and create materials to stimulate deeper philosophical thinking and dialogue
- Extends practices and tools for better philosophical thinking and facilitation
- Strengthens understanding of the theory and practice of critical, creative, caring and collaborative thinking
- Establishes criteria for planning and evaluating progress over a cycle of P4C enquiry, exercise and review
Completion of the course and coursework will qualify you for a SAPERE P4C Facilitator Certificate.
Course Dates: June 15th and 16th 2020
Time: 8:45 am – 4:00 pm
Where? Teacher Education Bungalow, Keele University
Book your Place: Please book your place by following this link: https://knste-shaw.org.uk/philosophy-for-children-level-2a-keele-june-2020/
15 (Monday) 8:45 am - 16 (Tuesday) 4:00 pm
Teacher Education Bungalow (Bungalow 78)
Keele, Staffs, ST5 5BG
Comments are closed.